Thursday 3 April 2014

Review: homemade toner




Last month I wrote about running out of my usual toner and trying a homemade version. Now, my hormones have been all over the place since HAM came into this world so my skin has been a bit spotty. The toner has helped a bit but I don't think there is much that can be done at the moment. I'm just a bit spotty for now and that's ok.

This recipe works pretty well; I give it a 7 out of 10. It's effective for removing dead, flaky skin but it doesn't leave my face feeling all that clean. If you want to try it I would recommend using the toner and then washing your face with a cleanser to get a nice, healthy, clean glow.

So it's not quite as good as the store bought brand I usually get but I will be sticking with this stuff and adjusting my routine slightly to maximize the effects on my skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment