Wednesday 29 January 2014

Celebrity style

I love to see what pregnant celebrities are wearing. What they wear on the red carpet and especially how they're styled in their causal day to day lives.

She looks amazing! I love the wet look leggings and layered blacks; it's all very chic. How is she managing to walk in those tiny stilettos? 

Kerry Washington made a bit of a strange decision at the SAG awards but here at the Golden Globes she looks absolutely stunning. The cut of this dress is so flattering and cute!


Michelle Heaton really does wear pregnancy well. She seems to be a big fan of +Tiffany Rose, although the dresses in these pictures are not from there.

The embelishment design is gorgeous and flattering, and I love how she's paired it with a bad ass leather jacket. It reminds me of the maternity dresses you see at Rock a Bye Rosie.


Ciara looks dazzling in this Pucci dress. Now that is red carpet glamour.

I love this pattern and color on Katie Piper. She is glowing!

Golly, does Kerry Katona look cozy or what? I think I need one of these for the rest of the winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment