Tuesday 28 January 2014

38 weeks

Today Ham is the size of a pumpkin. That's right. A pumpkin.





The dress is vintage from +Etsy, the shirt is also vintage, but I stole it from my dad's closet. The cardigan and purple tights are from Primark.

I swear this baby is coming early, but what do I know. Pregnant women probably always say that their first time around. I just can't imagine being more pregnant than I am right now, but somehow it keeps happening.
I don't think I've ever felt a Braxton Hicks contraction. My mom says that if I'd had one I would know. Does every pregnant woman get them? Did I miss something?

I'm not nervous or afraid, but I am getting a bit anxious with all the waiting. It could be today or it could be in three weeks. Am I ready? I hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment