Tuesday 31 December 2013

Outfit: New Years Eve



The dress and shawl sweater are vintage. The shoes and tights are from +Target.

The woman that cuts my hair says it looks like the wispy bits around my face are new growth, not breakage. That's good news I guess...but I feel like my hair most often makes me look ridiculous. I was happy to find this hair style tip from a +Free People blog post. I used my homemade headband and tucked it in just like they say.

It's been a really mild winter. Coming from Illinois, it feels strange to walk around in the sunshine during the holidays. I am so excited to bring in the new year, 2013 was a good one and the next will bring a lot of new, well, everything. My friends are throwing a party and they got me some nonalcoholic wine!!!

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment