Monday 4 November 2013

American Apparel Wishlist

American Apparel doesn't technically have a maternity line, but there are a lot of trendy staples and accessories that could fit in your pregnancy wardrobe and flatter your bump. Maternity doesn't have to mean matronly, you can still be sexy and stylish.

Printed Twist Scarf (£15)- My favorite kind of scarf! They stay put and keep the hair out of my face.
Turtleneck Dress (£22)- I'm a sucker for a curve hugging black turtleneck.
Wooden Sandal (£80)- I said no heels but these look stable, pair them with girly socks!

**Note: I do realize that the black turtleneck dress, if worn by a pregnant body, would likely either not fit right or would be stretched beyond recognition. I may or may not be in denial about my lack of a waistline. **



Chiffon A Line Maxi (£58)- Glamorous and flattering
Printed Babydoll Dress (£54)- Pretty and bump accommodating.
Fleece Crop Top (£23) - Crop tops are ideal for layering during your pregnancy.
Taux Demin Braided Belt (£12)- The perfect maternity belt
Pink Lip Leggings (£24)- I love this pattern!

No comments:

Post a Comment