Tuesday 29 October 2013

Keeping the bump warm

I love autumn; it's jumper weather. Big woolly sweaters are one of my fashion vices, but most of my collection doesn't fit anymore. Thank you flesh balloon. I now understand why boyfriends don't want us wearing their clothes; they get stretched and distorted by our curves.  I don't want to ruin my favorite jumpers, and they look a bit silly on my pregnant figure anyways.  Here is a collection of my favorite ways to keep me and my bump toasty warm this autumn:



From left to right, top to bottom:
The color fade and open knit make this such a cute knit dress. Pair it with leggings and be a cute little bell.

Charming and comfortable with a layered look and sequin accents
  
A slightly more formal way to keep warm. I love how this cut flatters the figure.

Bump love. Sweet jumper with an adorable heart design.

Baby blue textured knit jumper. The bead embellished design is super flattering.

Wrap it up up, pretty drape look and ombre style.

This jumper has a great texture that compliments the bump.

Cozy level: maximum. It's organic, comes in 5 different colors, and they ship to the UK.




No comments:

Post a Comment